Randy Masters has an extensive background in the nature of Sound, Geometrical foundations of our universe and ancient/esoteric studies. He teaches workshops about the resonant unified field and the universal language of numbers. He is an in-depth researcher on the pyramids, sacred sites, and the mathematical language of light and the harmonics of sacred numbers. He has been a professional composer, recording artist (recording with legends like Charlie Byrd, Tito Puente) and performer since the 1960s. www.universalsong.net
Workshop: A Universe That Sings: The Universal Song Workshop
Monday, November 12
La Terraza Room, 10:45am to 12noon
Randy Masters combines his expertise as a composer, harmonic mathematician and his background in esoteric and exoteric sciences to reveal precise harmonics of our universal life field. Through lecture and demonstration, you'll discover harmonic proportions and nuances of our physical universe including the harmonics of the rainbow, water, color and sound and how they correlate to the frequencies from the Milky Way to the Black and White Holes.
- Basic understanding of overtones and undertones of harmonic math,
- Relationship of Color to Sound
- Understanding of key Universe and Geometric relationships that are fundamental to our physical universe.
- Explore the profound insights into creational numerology - linking ancient, sacred numerical codes and how they relate to the fabric of space and time,
- Learn how applied frequencies benefit and affect our systems and specifically how tuning forks, chimes and recorded music can be used to enhance emotional, spiritual and physical wellness, and connect the dots of a far more loving and intelligent universe leading to more respect for our own and other worlds. Prepare to be amazed.